The framework law for Foundations in Portugal was published in the Republic Diary on the 9th of July, 2012 (Law no. 24/2012) and establishes new rules within the foundations.
This Law establishes that the Portuguese Communications Foundation must publish the following information on its Webpage:
- Foundation’s institution and legal recognition
- Updated versions of the Foundation´s Statutes
- Concession act of the public usefulness statutes
- Identification of the founders
- Board members
- Last three Reports and Accounts
- Initial assets of the Foundation
- Financial assistance in the last three years
For more information link to the PT version of the site.